Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LEGO Castle 2009 Set Images

At last, we get to see the completed #7079 Drawbridge Defense. Looks like we will get plenty of minifigures and I guess it right that we will get the queen minifig (I suppose) from this set and this set contains 335 pieces. From the picture we get to see the new so called golden knight and there are flick fire pieces on top of the tower. Hopefully it will be as the same price with Tower Raid, and I think this set is better than tower raid although it has less pieces. But why there are skeletons again? Anyway, below are the images:




On the other hand, #7097 Troll Mountain Fortress will include us the new Troll Witch (my own callings) and the king with new torso. But where is the throne? I think is a copper color one. as shown in the previous prelim box art. About the pieces, I'm not sure how many there are, as no one snap the box art. Other than that, there are no new giant troll been seen in the pictures. Hopefully, somebody will snap them in the future. Below are the picture of it:


Guess this is all the images for Troll Mountain Fortress. I thought it was only a wall like thing while I saw the prelim box art.

For a little bit more images of #7079 Drawbridge Defense, please visit:
Here

Images from Brickshelf.

No comments: