Friday, March 13, 2009

Space Police III Images

Now we have a better pictures of the coming Space Police III images. LEGO company has made some changes with the box art background with a darker color tone which make them looks nicer. Is cool, the box art is nice compare to the one we see in the toy fair. Below are the images:







I guess all of these images are final as there are no more prelim word in it. Thanks to whung we all got to see them. According to Brickset, six of them are available for pre-order in Toys'R'Us Canada.

Below are the link to whung gallery in Brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com

Images from Brickshelf.

2 comments:

David White Illustration said...

Hey, thanks for posting these images! I am the artist that created the revised background art so I am glad you like it. I have been looking for some online images to post to my blog... I wanted to be sure not to leak anything accidentally but now I know the images are public. All I have seen until now are those poor images from toy fare :(

Boris Lim said...

Seriously, this new background looks better than the one before.