Monday, July 13, 2009

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Battle Pack

It's been awhile since I updated my blog. It has been a quite week without any news of any new set. However, the interview video with the Star Wars designer gives us some surprise, whereby you can see year 2010 Star wars Battle Pack.


It is said to be Hoth battle pack which is not surprising at all since LEGO has already release Snow Trooper in the magnet set. So is quite true that they will be Hoth battle pack. above image are taken from avenged110's Brickshelf folder.

Image from Brickshelf.

3 comments:

Ephant Mon said...

Has somebody noticed the new TIE Interceptor? I looked after on the web, after I saw this new set while watching the video; but it seems that nobody noticed it.

Anonymous said...

its acually a tie defender
you tthe one with three wings lol

Boris Lim said...

I didn't get to watch the video.:(