Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LEGO Lone Ranger #79107 Comanche Camp Review

I have a few of dream western set that I was not able to own back then and one of the set are the red indian campa that was released back then. However, I believe this is the time for me to own a set although I think previously the teepee is made from cloth while now are made from plastic. Below is a picture taken from Brickset review:

79107 Lone Ranger Comanche Camp

Well Is good to see the lone gone and out of production back in LEGO and also the camp that was once upon a time in my wishlist. The new headgear looks pretty neat too, and we have a new crow piece. This is one interesting set to be owned and the camp is all that attracts me right now.

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Image from Brickset.

No comments: