Sunday, June 30, 2013

LEGO DC Super Heroes Jor-El Review

There are a lot of Super Heroes fans out there too just like fans for Star Wars. To those that happens to be the fans for both, you seems to have a lot of polybag to collect. Below is a picture of Jor-El minifigs taken from Bricks Review's review:

SH_0148

I'm attracted to the plastic as long as they are in the shape of a figure and very unfortunate for me I collect anything that I think is nice which indirectly makes me the fans of both Super Heroes and Star Wars theme. I just cannot resist the temptation of the minifigs. If you have Superman minifigs, I mean Man of Steel, I think you will definitely want a piece of this since you can reunite both the father and his son. 

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Image from Bricks Review.

No comments: