Monday, June 17, 2013

LEGO Star Wars #9492 TIE Fighter Review

Have to pick up from where I have left due to the crazy workload from my job. Here's a very old update on a review of last year LEGO Star Wars playset, #9492 TIE Fighter. Picture below is taken from Bricks Review Flickr gallery:

SW_0075

The TIE Fighter definitely have some improvement compare to the previous version that was release long long time ago, especially on the wings part which is SNOT. I do not owned any of the old TIE Fighter but it definitely makes me feel that the this fighter is a little bigger. Other than the the grey and and black colour do make them look better and blend in well with the color of the Empire. The figs is something to go after during that year, but now they do have better TIE Fighter minifigs which I'm looking forward for.

Link to the review is right below the image.

Image from Bricks Review.

No comments: