Sunday, July 21, 2013

More LEGO SDCC Exclusive

The four LEGO Super Heroes minifigs has been handed out in a more different manner compare to the previous year or so I heard and it seems like is harder to get nowadays, I wonder what the price will be after this. So only the rich and willing (and focus) fans will manage to get them. Below is the picture minifigs taken from Brickset:


They looks nicer with the packaging background and it ain't cheap I believe. These are something you cannot buy with money but depends on your luck. While the two picture below here is almost the same as well, but is a good move to prevent disappointed fans and scalper from making squeezing the juice outta the fans.


I do not think the minifigs are exclusive, but instead the mini brick build model is. Completest will be trapped by both of this set I suppose.

Images from Brickset.

No comments: