Tuesday, November 19, 2013

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes #30168 Gun Mounting System Review

I have sure taken a long holiday from blogging thanks to the laziness that hit me after being busy for a few months. I sure have missed a lot of news and here I am again. Below is a picture taken from Brickset with his review on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes #30168 Gun Mounting System.

30168 Gun Mounting System

Personally I think the minifigure is great and since it is quite an important role in the movie, they should just provide it in playset rather than exclusive for the game. Facts are facts and you still only get it from the game. Still for those that have the consoles and are into the game can purchase the game, otherwise I would suggest to buy the minifigs separately.

For locals, the cheapest I manage to source for this minifigure at RM95 (included shipping) while some selling the polybag at RM120. If you do not own any consoles, I guess buying them separately might save you a little money. Is a great minifig, and if you have all the Iron Man, I suppose you are going to get one of this.

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Image from Brickset.

No comments: