Tuesday, November 26, 2013

LEGO Ninjago 2014

I think this is no longer any new news since this was the very first 2014 theme that was exposed (or so I think) to the public. Ninjago one of the most successful theme for LEGO and taking a break for one year by replacing them with Legends of Chima seems to be a very bad idea.

Kids still love Ninjago here on my end and Legends of Chima seems to be pretty cold here, not much sellable and this is why the theme are on sales right now. There goes all the budget that were allocated for Legends of Chima. Below pictures are taken from Brickshelf.

From top left:
#70720 Hover Hunter, #70721 Kai Fighter, #70722 Overborg Attack
#70723 Thunder Raider, #70724 Ninjacopter, #70725 Nindroid MechDragon
#70726 Destructoid

Fans of Ninjago sure are happy to see the theme making a come back after one year of rest. From what I see there are more character to be collected and although most of the Nindroid are pretty much repeated, but they looks cool and I definitely do not want to missed any of them. 

The playability is still there probably this are what the kids are their target market. As of design, some of the set pretty much depends on the character to sell them off (kids like some stuff base on the character in the movie) while some of them are nicely design.

Personally I am targeting  this 4 sets: #70722 Overborg Attack, #70723 Thunder Raider, #70724 Ninjacopter, #70725 Nindroid MechDragon (for the buggy). I like the design of these for sets. Pray hard for my wallet to be real healthy that time. 

Images from Brickshelf.

No comments: