Friday, December 6, 2013

LEGO The Hobbit #79014 Dol Guldur Battle Review

Here's another review that has been written by another member on the new LEGO The Hobbit playset. I think both of them did a good job, especially in taking the pictures and the very well written one which I think is helpful.

Completed Set

Back then I'm very good in remembering the set, but now my memory got worsen. Well this is the largest set for this second release. You get a lot of new minifigs from this set, maybe not Gandalf and I think is priced fairly, which I agree with the reviewer since getting them on Bricklink is not cheap either.

The set seems to have a lot of playability and I think if you are into photography, this set might makes a good set. Just imagine that you have a stretch of wall to use as a background (of course you need to apply the sticker), and you have some playability which you can use to shoot your pictures as well.

Link to the review is right below the picture.

Image via Eurobricks.

No comments: