Monday, December 30, 2013

LEGO Movie #70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair Review

#70809 Lord Business' Evil Lair playset comes with quite a number of minifigs and let us not count Biznis Kitty which is brick-built and I believe they were printed parts. Below pictures are taken from Clone O'Patra's review:


The set comes with a number or parts that I'm interested in especially the translucent blue parts. If you love to take pictures of LEGO, I think this set are able to provide a nice background for your photo shoot, that if you do not see the rear view of it which the reviewer said is nothing. I'm also curious to know how much will these minifigs goes on sale in Bricklink.


The price is reasonable over there in the United States which price per piece is less than 10 cent. I'm also curious to know how much will these minifigs goes on sale in Bricklink. Not sure how about here in Malaysia after the price revision. Of course I hope for the better.

Images from Eurobricks.

No comments: