Monday, December 30, 2013

LEGO Movie #70812 Creative Ambush Review

Clone O'Patra from Eurobricks have written a review on several playset from LEGO Movie play theme, at the moment we have six playsets reviewed. Below picture is taken from the review:


I don't really like this set much but due to the good parts count, I think we can think over it. Maybe the weird looking Kabob Cart turns us off. The Saloon Plane looks ok to me and it does comes with cannon. Is rather a strange way to build it too. Others to like are probably the Micromanager which I think every set that has it comes in a different design. The vehicle seems rather complicated but I believe the build should be easy. But due to a bigger parts count more time will be needed to build this.

Link to review is right below the picture.

Image from Eurobricks.

No comments: