Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LEGO Movie #70805 Trash Chomper Review

Happy New Years guys! I think LEGO Group sent out the playset to quite a number of people to write a review on the playset and the pictorial review continues in Eurobricks.


Again, this set comes with an alternate model which is garbage truck other than trash chomper. The reason I posted the garbage truck picture first is that I prefer the set to look this way, it looks better and not that funny. However, I think the trash chomper looks quite good seeing the chomping function that it comes with. Although City released a few version of garbage truck, I think this one is just as good as the City one, maybe even better.


The Micro Manager that comes in this set looks awesome too since it comes with a hidden flick-fire compartment despite is quite a common function and easily created.

Image from Eurobricks.

No comments: