Sunday, March 9, 2014

LEGO Star Wars #75036 Utapau Troopers Review

Utapau Clone Trooper are the one I'm really looking forward to since 2005 and it has been 9 years since then. Now we have them released and the best part is Utapau Airborne Trooper was also included. I guess the only one missing here right now is Commander Cody.


The minifigures in this set is a definitely must have although the so-called Octuptarra Tri-Droid looks pretty ugly. The Utapau Troopers just looks too good to owned. Since we have Episode III kind of Utapau Troopers I think we can ditch the Clone Wars version which is pricey. I like the prequel trilogy one more. Small playset usually comes with flick-fire missile as playability and here we have it. I would buy the set for the minifigs myself.

Images from FBTB.

No comments: