Sunday, November 9, 2014

LEGO Bionicle #70787 Tahu: Master of Fire Review

Bionicle is coming back in year 2015 and we have a new redesign favorite heroes again. I like how some of them look, but at the same time I do think some did get uglier in their new body. Anyway, below is the picture taken from VBBN's review in Eurobricks:


I'm never expecting the Bionicle to come back since we have Hero Factory. I guess Hero Factory did not perform as great as Bionicle in terms of sale. Here we have abundance of Hero Factory stock that are put in dumpbin with up to 50% discount. Back to Tahu, this one definitely looks way better than Furno. I sure hope the designer keeps coming out with a cool design for Bionicle and not reusing the same mold but different colors. I believe they have to make each of the figure unique in their own way.

Image from Eurobricks.

No comments: